I have no photo for days 4 and 5 because this tee I’ve been wearing has been relegated to undershirt status. The white fabric pilled, and it has started to get holes. It was made in 2016 from the Hey June Handmade Lane Raglan Tee pattern (which has cup sizes!) and has been worn a lot. I like the slightly more open but not too revealing neckline.
It was a stashbust project, and I only ever hoped that it would be a wearable muslin, so it has lived out its purpose. My original version was a medium not using the FBA pieces, but I’ve always felt it was a little too long and a little too wide in the sleeves. I later made a rash guard from it, opting to go down a size (if I remember correctly). While that version fit much better overall, I think it did need the FBA. So now that I’ve pinpointed the right sizing perhaps it is time to make a new one! I also found it worked better in slightly thicker knits than the tissue-y knits I used for my original version.